Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Who Would Dare To Attack Angels!

A strange, malicious force is out there. But, the Angels will win! An insidious attack prevents my Sweet Angels their shelter. Soulful Encounters crashes at the same time every night which is peculiar. Noone was around on the weekend to repair its doors and so the disabled singles had to remain outdoors. New members with disabilities try to make their way into SoulfulEncounters.com and are denied access. They are denied the companionship they seek. This weekend seems endless.
Once again, the new features that are in process are halted in order to remedy and fix this problem so that the handicapped are able to once again engage in their search for dating, friendship and companionship.
I stay up until 3 A.M. for days to monitor the situation. I care for my angels and want to protect them. But, the attacks have been plentiful. The online dating scammers have been a menace as well. But, my very nice programmer is as determined as I am to conquer all these assaults.
So, you see....we are a bit tardy with features but Soulful Encounters is more interested in the well being of the Sweet Angels; and, we are trying everything to
prevent them from being bugged by the lowly scammers. It is inconceivable that they would try to scam anyone let alone the disabled!!! How low could one get!
With all these problems, I received numerous emails from my members telling me not to worry and that everything will be fine in the end. It gave me a chance to get to know some of the disabled in a deeper more meaningful way. And, if it had to take SoulfulEncounters to crash for a few days then it is worth it. Once again, my friends are enjoying the comfort of the SoulfulEncounters.com disability community.
Hang in with me and I will tell you more.....Will it be frustrations, will it be joy....

No comments: