Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Angels Came To Wipe The Tears Of Frustration!

This week Soulful Encounters has encountered a few ups and downs. Frustrations are still there but I am riding on my Angels' wings. My disabled dating site had the nerve to crash three times this week. My angels have to get into their home. They are counting on me to have the doors of this disability dating site open at all times so that they could feel comfortable to search for companionship, relationships and love. Now my programmer he is a very understanding guy and he knows the urgency that this presents. We have a commitment to uphold here. So, he is working very diligently to fix the problem hopefully for good. It is hard to detect why this is happening. SoulfulEncounters needs its doors open and so I am happy that I am with a reliable computer place that is willing to drop everything else when emergencies arise.
Out of this place of discontent came some more special angels. Some sent me messages wanting to know the reason why they were unable to enter and I got to know a few of them today. One girl with a disability and challenge has her own website and she designs the most beautiful silk flowers. Such skill, such talent. Another angel is a writer. His mind is not handicapped and he writes fiction stories. This is what my site is about ....the mind is not handicapped and the heart is not handicapped either.

So what began as another frustrating day became a blissful one....one that I shall always cherish.

What will the next few days bring to SoulfulEncounters.com?

No comments: