Thursday, December 7, 2006

Sweet Angels Abide in the House of SoulfulEncounters

Well, I was going to tell you about more frustrations with this disabled dating site, SoulfulEncounters.com, but then my mind wandered to more pleasant thoughts, my Sweet Angels. I have been so blessed! Some of my daily e-mails are from these Angels who joined SoulfulEncounters. I remember the excitement when SoulfulEncounters first went live. The Music Man came a playing....yes he did...My very first differently abled member with dystonia and he looked so divine. He was my first Sweet Angel. He became my friend..what more could I ask for? We exchanged emails and I could tell right away that this was no ordinary fellow. He was quick,intelligent and so willing to help so that Soulful Encounters could work up more members. He took it upon himself to distribute SoulfulEncounters flyers. But, more than this he is very musical and plays in a band on the weekends. When my forum goes up he will have a blog of his own and a forum called Chadder's Music Corner. All you music lovers can go in and send him messages. He would love to hear from you.

Tune in to the next episode of either frustrations or to tell you about other sweet angels who SoulfulEncounters has acquired. We like to call them disabled, but, are they? I believe that differently abled is more appropriate.

No comments: