Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Merry Go Round Likes The Ride So Why Stop!

Hmm! To think that I loved the Merry Go Round so very long ago. Now the ride is getting bumpy. My mind is even going round and round. I should have known better. When you are told that your disability dating site will be done in a few weeks just add a couple of years onto that.

Okay, Louise slow down. One thing is true; I really like the programmer who is working on my disabled site for singles. He is a good listener and points out what is good about my ideas for my handicapped dating members and what could be improved. He is a honey that is for sure. So, why am I so frustrated? I seem to have a major disability..or weakness...I hate slow when it comes to work or creativity. I think that I have a lesson to learn here. Remember Rome was not built in a day. Yes, but a dating site--I have to house all these souls--the medically disabled and differently abled. Little frustrations are okay but why is my site for dating personals taking so long. It is up live but there are so many features that I am waiting for. At this rate, Rome was probably built with more speed than a simple disabled dating site.

I had asked for a chat room right at the onset but I was persuaded to wait until I had enough members. Then when the chat room went up--it was not quite right and then programmer told me months ago, "I have a surprise for you; nice chat room for you". I am still in anticipation mode. And, I am internally screaming, "Give me realization, pleasssse!!

Tune in for more frustrations to be told....

No comments: