Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Special Valentine For SoulfulEncounters

February is a special time for us to show love to the people we care about.
Igor Packer is sharing this Valentine Poem with SoulfulEncounters members. He is sending the message out to take the chance...Come join SoulfulEncounters if you are medically disabled or differently abled. You never know when a circumstance is about to come to you. Love could be a click away!!!

Taking a chance.

I took a chance,
The circumstance just came around.
I waited long,
My pretty blond, has just been found.
I asked her out
To a café, for a cup of tea,
Connected with her right away,
She was so pretty.
And now, evenings are so long,
But never lonely,
Cause, I have you, and you have me,
And life is lovely.

February 17, 2007

© By Igor Packer.

No comments: