Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Around the World In 60 Days!!!

Here we are well into 2007! What kind of mixture will this year bring? Already, I feel both blessed and frustrated. Soulful Encounters is in slow motion and taking a slow boat around the world is much faster than finishing up a disabled dating website. The message boards are almost done and I have heard that phrase far too many times and so have Soulful Encounters members. And, of course week after week goes by and we are still no competition for a slow boat ride. We have gone around China several times now. If it is not up soon I will call it a day and start afresh!!! The slow boat around the world is far faster than getting these boards up. It is more than 5 months and you heard about the phrase ,"around the world in 60 days". And, what happened to my chat room. I am patient to a point and even cool, calm and collective. Louise will say, "I have had enough". The members of Soulful Encounters deserve better. If anyone out there has any ideas for me---I am ready to listen....
Thank goodness I have my friends at Soulful Encounters to uplift me.

No comments: